The Home Of The Blokes High Tea
BBQ Beer & Bourbon Shine
Welcome to our Blokes High Tea, a contemporary twist on the timeless classic.
We are going Against the Grain and creating something truely different!
Going Against the Grain
The Blokes High Tea
Enjoy the best of our woodfired BBQ while staying faithful to the High Tea tradition. Taking it a bit further, we depart from Gin. Rather we include a craft beer and our Mudgeeraba Bourbonshine. BBQ Beer and Bourbonshine: the perfect trio for an unforgettable culinary journey.BOOK NOW
What's on the Board
Get ready to tantalize your taste buds with a contemporary twist on the classic high tea. The perfect balance of sweet and savory. From succulent BBQ Pork Bao's and Smokey Chicken Sliders to decadent bourbon-infused chocolate brownies and sweet orange cakes, this modern high tea is a delightful fusion of flavors.
Craft & Shine
Enhancing the experience further, we have carefully curated a selection of craft beers, perfectly complementing the flavors of our mouthwatering treats. And that's not all – our exclusive Against the Grain Bourbonshine adds a touch of unparalleled sophistication to this extraordinary affair.
Start Your Blokes High Tea Now
At the moment we offer our high teas from Friday to Sunday.
We have 2 sittings, one at 11.30 and one at 1.30pm.
3.30pm is also available Saturday & Sundays subject to demand.
We take a maximum of 20 guests per sitting only for maximum service.
- The price is $79 PP based on a minimum of 2 guests, both having the same High Tea Option.
- One tower of delicious high tea items, based on a minimum of 2 guests, from our current high tea menu.
- 1 Craft Beer and 1 Bourbonshine & Mixer for each guest from our current Drinks menu.
- There is a minimum of 2 guests both having the same High Tea Option.
- The maxinum number of guests in one group is 10 and must be in multiples of 2.
- Where you have 5 guests you should book for 6 as our High Teas are based on multiples of 2 guests.
- If you have a group of more than 10, please call us on 07 55253500 to discuss options.
- Bookings are required a minimum 24 hours in advance of the booking.
- A credit card guarantee equal to the total cost of the booking is required at time of booking. Please Note this is a guarantee only and no amounts are charged. You will only be charged in the case of a no-show or late cancellation, see below.
- As all our High Teas are made fresh to order on the day of your booking, a minimum of 24 hours before your booking is required.
- If you cancel within 24 hours, a charge equal to 50% of credit card guarantee will be charged.
- If you reduce your Guest numbers within 24 hours of your booking, we allow a 20% drop rate with no charge.
- If you reduce your guests more than 20% within 24 hours of your booking, a charge equal to the PP rate for these guests will be charged to your credit card.
- Sorry we can not substitute items between our various High Teas.
- Vegetarian & Gluten free options are availble at an additional $10pp at time of booking.
- All our High Teas may contain traces of nuts, diary and other items that may cause allergic reactions. As such we can not accept bookings from Guests who may feel they are at risk from other types of food alergies.
- On the day you can purchase additional items from our range of Beers, Bourbonshines, Spirits, Teas, G'Tea or Teapot Temptress Cocktails.
- You can also purchase additional wines, spirits and beers from our fully stocked lounge bar.
GinSpiration & GinCraft
Take your High Tea Experience to the next level.
Learn To Make Gin
An experience for the true gin enthusiasts and aspiring distillers.
In our In-Depth, Hands-On course you will learn:
- How to make gin,
- botanical selection & flavor profiles and
- distillation techniques.
- run you own baby Italian Copper Still and make your own gin.
- enjoy a selection of our High Tea menu
- sample our spirits &
- sip on a G'n Tea Cocktail